KNP # A 3321.3 - Bingo Addition (12-20), Green
Fluency Standard: 2.OA.2
Standard: 1.OA.5, 1.NBT.2, 1.OA.6,
1. Each player should have a Bingo board (12-20) and covers.
2. Also get double 10 frame cards (11-14) and numeral cube 1-6.
3. Player 1 rolls the cube, draws a card and tells the total. All players cover the total.
4. Players take turns rolling the die, drawing a card and telling the total. Each time all players cover the total.
5. Players continue taking turns, the first player to have a Bingo wins.
KCM - facilitating teacher growth for state‐wide student success in mathematics: Professional Development/Research/Resources
Funded by the General Assembly; supported by the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education and the Kentucky Department of Education
<http://KENTUCKYMATHEMATICS.ORG> · Northern Kentucky University · 475 MEP Building · Highland Heights, KY 41076